Wailing Women Win provides short-term assistance for families in crisis, short-term shelter and long-term transitional housing and programs to enable women and children to escape domestic violence safely.
Hetty’s Haven provides a transitional shelter for women and women with children escaping domestic violence human/sex trafficking and sexual assault. Enables women to build strength, confidence and trust along their journey to a safe new life. Short and Long-term transitional living programs for up to 15 women and children Is staffed with highly trained volunteers. Support services to ensure clients are receiving the help they need.
Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Survivor Services:
- Short term assistance for families in crisis
- Long-term transitional programs.
- Transitional Housing
- Emergency shelter assistance
- Assistance in English and Spanish
- Counseling and support groups
- Furniture and personal items
- Educational and career assistance
- Like skills training and mentoring
- Open 365 days a year